Monday, January 7

Habakkuk 3:19

Yahweh my Lord is my strength;
He makes my feet like those of a deer
and enables me to walk on mountain heights!
       Habakkuk 3:19


This brings comfort to my weary soul; knowing that He gives me what it takes, despite how little and frail I am, to walk up a mountain. He provides. He is all that I have. He is all that I need. He is mine.

Here are a few interesting things about the feet of deer:

They are similar to the feet of sheep
They give traction to their precarious habitats
       Precarious: subject to change or unknown conditions- dependent on the will of  
                             another- lacking in security or stability


Life is a bit confusing right now, with so many questions to be answered. When, how, what, where, etc. But, I can rest in the fact that He will be my strength and make my feet able to climb and walk on the mountain.

Oh, how I love my Jesus.

1 comment:

kristen said...

you're back!! keep em coming Rach.. you have a beautiful heart with so much wisdom, I wish I could talk to you everyday.. dang, I had that one time, and it was wonderful :) love you!

Archive

Followers