Saturday, August 18

and I forgot to finsih the story....

Well... we stayed in The Sates.

Goodness, what a dork I am. I completely stopped our story without finishing it. So, very sorry.

We are, and have been since we fully launched on Easter Sunday, part of a church plant in Indianola. The church is called New Heights, and is part of a network of churches including Westwind in Waukee (where we went for 2+ years), and Cornerstone in Ames. It's amazing to be a part of the story God is writing in Indianola. We look forward to seeing what He is going to do in the lives of college students, parents, kids, couples, young adults, single moms, the community as a whole, and our own lives. It has been a great ride so far, and we can't wait to continue the ride with our amazing LORD!

I have really been missing blogging, so I am back in the game folks. More on life to come later :)

2 comments:

marsha said...

So glad you're back! You were missed!!!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

YAY! I'm glad to hear you stayed, I was on pins and needles! :) I adore you, and can't wait to read more Rach-blogs!

Archive

Followers