Sunday, February 14

The Nephews

Well folks, I am in love.... In love with two little baby boys. Thomas Benjamen and Caden Thomas have stolen my heart and I don't think I am ever going to get it back from them.

I have seen Caden every day since he was born last Tuesday and can not get enough of him!

Unfortunately Ben lives in Kentucky, only until June though, and I have to wait another month to meet and snuggle him and smoother him with kisses. I have had the joy of seeing him in many photos and can not wait to hold him and get to know his little baby personality.

Here are some photos of the new men in my life

I was so fortunate to meet Caden about 10 minutes after he was born. It was pretty emotional, and I will never forget that feeling. I loved it!

Hopefully we are next! Don't get too excited though.. it will still be a while.
 
We had a mini photo shoot with this handsome fella on Saturday. 
It was my first experience photographing a newborn. It was challenging, but really fun. It helps when you are completely smitten with your subject.

 
  
He doesn't quite know how he feels about being forced to be a fan this early... But Caden you are making the best choice- I promise you as your Auntie that this is the team you want to follow!

 
  

I have two little Hawkeyes :D
This is Thomas Benjamen
He is the third Thomas Farley and we are calling him Ben
I can't wait to meet you little fella!!


To My Nephews,

Your parents mean the world to me. They have been there for so many things in my life and I am beyond blessed by them in so many ways. You guys are so very lucky to have them as your parents. I can not wait to go though life with you boys. We are going to have so much fun together! I'm going to snuggle you until you can't stand it anymore ;) When you get older were going to make cookies and eat all of the dough, we are going to play in the rain and mud and always cheer on the Hawkeyes. You are going to be friends with the kids I will have someday and your Uncle Brian and I will be here for you always. 

I am praying for you as often as I can and I look forward to seeing you grow into boys, and then men. 

You have already richly blessed my lives and you are only weeks old! 
*Did I mention that they are exactly a week apart?!!*

All my love to my favorite baby boys ever, 

Auntie Rachel or Aunt Rachel
Whichever one you prefer


To Mike&Lianne and Liz&Derek-
You are already amazing parents and I am so excited to see you raise these beautiful babies. Your love for Jesus is going to bless these boys in tremendous ways. You are amazing people and I am so grateful that you are in my life. Thanks for letting me be a part of your son's lives.
You guys are wonderful and I love you all very much. 


I am sure this is the first of many posts about these studs.

7 comments:

Liz said...

So sweet:)
We love you Aunt Rachel!

Mike Farley said...

Great pictures! The lads have a great aunt and uncle. I am looking forward to them growing up with such wonderful people around them!

Rebekah said...

you are possibly the best Aunt ever...I love you Rach!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Yeah, you're basically a stud. :) YAY FOR BEING AN AUNT!!!! I love you!

prosser fam said...

those are beaaaauutiful pictures Rach! love them, and the boys are adorable! I'm sure you're having so much fun! love you!

The Chidisters said...

Great pictures and CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE babies! What handsome boys you have as nephews. I should have you take pictures of my girls sometime - you do such a great job!

STEPHANIE. said...

wow! great job on the photos, very creative!...congrats Auntie! :)

Archive

Followers