Friday, February 19

Junk Mail

Do people really believe this stuff?!!! I wish it was true...

I could really use a nice luxurious vacation to a private island, and I think this money would really help that ;)


Dear Sir/Madam
I am delighted to inform you that your name was listed among beneficiaries to benefit from the Dipolomatic Payment. 

We are going to send your contract part payment of $4.1 Million USD to you via our accredited shipping company and I have secured every needed documents to cover the money while the diplomat will get it delivered to you right in your door step.
Note: The money is coming in 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. Please you don't have to worry for anything as the transaction is 100% risk free.
The consignment will be coming with a Diplomatic agent,who will accompany the boxes to your house address.All you need to do now is to send to me, your full house address and your identity such as,international passport or drivers license and your mobile or fixed telephone number as the Diplomatic Agent will travel with it and will call you immediately he arrives to your country's airport. I hope you understand me.
Bear in mind that the diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials for security reasons. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok. I will let you know how far I have gone with this arrangement.
Lastly,i will secure the Diplomatic Immunity Clearance Certificate (D.I.C.C) which will make him pass every custom checkpoints all over the world without any hitch.Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately because your boxes are scheduled to leave as soon as we hear from you. I can be reached on my direct official number: (+2348138565202).
Best Regards,
Lt General Peter Olu (Rtd).
National Security Officer to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria.



oh... junk mail...

how happy I am that I have a junk mail account and a personal account

1 comment:

Mom X Dad said...

Just remember when you do get anything even close to 4.1 million your mom and I immediately get 1/2 of it - just because we care.

Love Daddy

Archive

Followers