Some photos and moments from my 26 years.
There were
ups and downs
good looks and bad looks
fun times and sad times
fights and tiffs
smart choices and dumb choices
adventures and more adventures
road trips and plane trips
old friends lost and new friends gained
good job to great job to horrible job to job I love
Thank you Jesus for giving me the blessings that you have.
I am so grateful for all I have and feel really good about being 26
26 years of life.....
I still love oreos, but no longer eat them naked... or in a highchair
Liz watch your baby boy carefully when he goes to mom and dad's :)
A&W with my daddy makes me one happy girl
I promise I have never done this with my husbands underwear
Oh this photo.....
:D
Although she never let us eat raw cookie dough, I miss this lady very much
Liz was afraid of my weirdness from a young age....
Yes, I knew I was cool....
I don't know what I dislike more
the vest of the bangs?!!
Yes there is a big gap
Those were the awkward middle school years
I may have burned those photos
(just kidding mom)

I met and fell in love with my favorite person
Before the boys
Love you and miss you girl!!!
Lets build an awesome one of these someday for our kids?!!
These gals are all mommies :D
Well Kristen- the blonde bombshell in the back is preggo, but close
22nd B-Day party at Chuckie Cheese
I married the love of my life and had a blast

This photo is purple
But I won an award at the state fair for a photo and it was really fun
This photo
State Wrestling Tournament 2007
Stayed close with my dear friend Liz, the bride
She is going to have her baby Noah any day now!!
The sad thing for me..
She lives in Hawaii so I will have to wait to meet him until she comes back to Iowa
I had a dream come true
Skydiving!! It was awesome and I will do it again

I rode an elephant
In INDIA!
An out of order photo of more good friends

I am going to be an aunt!!!
Just an aunt though... at least for now

I fall more in love with this man everyday

Jesus is my rock and I am so blessed by my salvation.
It is thee greatest joy!
Thanks for reading.
For my birthday I ask that everyone that reads leaves their name.
I love knowing who I am writing to.
Just leave a comment and if you don't have an account leave it as anonymous and write your name in the comment.
Thanks!!









15 comments:
me me, you're writing to ME! Great recap, and you were/are ADORABLE! We should look through baby pictures some day. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL!
Welcome to the last half of your 20's!!! I'm so happy I get to see you today and say happy birthday :)
Also, all of your little kid photos made me laugh so hard, I just LOVE looking back at how our parents used to dress us, the crazy things they did to keep us contained, and the funny sibling photos that were captured. Seriously timeless :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACH!!!
Happy Birthday, Rachel!!! I loved your collection of pictures from your 26 years of being alive!!! :) I pray your birthday is wonderful with many blessings!! :)
Love your blog! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have an amazing day..you deserive it! Oh and I loved your pictures!! Love you girl!
Happy Birthday, Love!! -Meredith
I feel honored to be in your pictures:) And Hank does too:) Happy Birthday Sister:)
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Rachel! Love your blog and love you! Hope you have a great day!
love,
Amanda
Happy Birthday love...I always love your childhood photos. You were and are a doll. Thank you for being you! I love you!
Nice job, Rachel. I think your journalism experience must have rubbed off on you for good results. You tell a lovely story of a lovely young woman. Happy Day!
Love, Auntie Barb
PS. Could you photo shop those gigantic glasses off my face!?!
Happy Birthday Rach!!
Happy Birthday Rach (again!) :) Love you!
fun pictures Rahcel :) and what a happy and blessed 26 years it's been for you!!!
I love reading your blog! Hope you had a fantastic birthday!
Happy Belated bday! sorry a little late on this...hope your day was splendid!!! Your pictures are soooo cute!! I love the one in your dad underwear, I was laughing at loud by myself. :)
Post a Comment