Sunday, December 6

So Long Bowl Game Dream.......

So long to my dream of attending a BCS Bowl Game, at least this year. Brian and I were really counting on making it to the Fiesta Bowl in Arizona. I had somewhat sweet talked my way into getting the days off and everything. We had researched plane and game tickets and were ready to spend some money to watch the Hawks play in the sunshine.

However...... The Orange Bowl wanted us more than Mr. Tostito did! This bowl is on a Tuesday, seriously people a Tuesday?!. Anyways, that means that I would have to ask for more days off and Miami is lots more expensive.

I am a very sad girl because I was really looking forward to seeing them play in person again- in the SUNshine, having a fun vacation with my husband and some family, getting some color and again watching my beloved Hawks.

But, I am happy now and ready for one heck of a Hawkeye party on Tuesday Jan 5.

Enjoy the snow ;)

No comments:

Archive

Followers