Monday, October 5

Photos & VIdeos

Here are some photos and videos from the past few days. Enjoy! Did I mention I am loving it here? It has been so great to spend time with Chris and Nicole and it has healed my heart. Yvonne and I are both so blessed to be here with them. I miss everyone back home a lot and will be so excited to be back and hang out again. I miss my Brian the most and can't wait to give him a huge hug! Love you sweetie.









Chris and Nicole get to see this daily.

Nicole and her little ones.

Nicole is an awesome teacher, it was a blast to watch her in action.
I fell in love with many little ones.

I wish Iowa was like this.

A lovely view with great people.





Quite the crazy and scrunched taxi ride.

Mumbi from the air.

Fun clouds from Goa to Mumbi.

A picture with the king before a walk on the beach. They had a giant chess set, it was very cool.

Fun drinks for the ladies.

We pretended to dance.

Chris played some pool.

Deciding what to order.

The dorms for the kids that live at school. I hear it's quite the trek up the hill. A huge elevation change.

The brand new gym at Woodstock.

Many ways to get around.

It's unreal here. It's so pretty!

We did some shopping!
The beach India Driving

8 comments:

Mom X Dad said...

Thanks for sharing. What an experience! Dad says this is even a step down economically from Argentina - and he just kept saying "Look at that!" as he roamed around places there. They sure have scooters in India too! He was amazed at the horse drawn carts and you must be too. How exciting to view another country like you are doing! We are thrilled you are able to have this opportunity!
Love you - Mom and Dad

Brian said...

Yes - Thank you for sharing. I agree with your parents. It is very interesting to see what you are seeing in India. It is so different. It was also fun to see the beautiful scenery and you guys having fun. Thank you for the sweet note. I love and miss you to.

STEPHANIE. said...

wow! I have had so much fun catching up on your visit. Looks like you are experiencing India at its best! I am loving the videos. :)

Liz said...

Fun pictures!! It is pretty there. Enjoy your last week! I am sure time is flying by. Miss you, it has been weird not being able to call you:(

Liz said...

Fun pictures!! It is pretty there. Enjoy your last week! I am sure time is flying by. Miss you, it has been weird not being able to call you:(

Mike and Lianne said...

We're so glad you guys are having a good time! Thanks for putting up all the pictures and videos - it's so fun to see everything you guys have been doing. We love you!

Jenna said...

what an awesome adventure!! those kiddos are so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting videos! Looks like you're having an amazing time!
~Jaclyn S.

Archive

Followers