Saturday, July 4

Free

A very quick Fourth Of July Post.....

What a joy it is to live in a free country! I love that I can live. I read The Kite Runner on our trip and it was a very hard book to read, it's about Afghanistan and made me very grateful for living here. I feel blessed by Jesus to live freely.

Now if I were to live in a country that doesn't have the freedom we do, I would still have my freedom in Christ. Freedom in Christ is far greater than freedom in a country I believe.

So, with that said, I am beyond thankful that I live here and have Jesus. May you be blessed by him today and love what this day means.

I blogged last year about this too- Check It Out

We are off to enjoy the day with the Stellmakers!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am so glad you guys, Chris and Nicole and Matt could all be together for the 4th. It was great the Stellmakers hosted you all. I am glad you are getting settled again, too.

And you're right about freedom being awesome. Love, Yvonne

Archive

Followers