I had thee best day at school today! It was lovely- no work, just hanging out and enjoying being together and enjoying the last day with friends.
We decorated the room with signs for Mr. Anthony- he is leaving next year to teach PE in Madrid. We also put balloons and pictures of us gals in his locker. It was great! He is awesome and is going to be missed lots.
We got breakfast pizza-juice-bagels courtesy of Miss Becky and Sarah- Gabby's mom. They are awesome and the food totally hit the spot.
We had a fun assembly and my little preschooler went crazy because of all the music- it was funny. My third-grader cried when they left the gym because he was so sad about having to leave school for the summer. I teared up when I heard he was bawling- he's my buddy.
We played outside all day with the preschoolers and then we walked to the ice cream shoppe! It was so fun! The kids loved it. We got back and gave hugs and said bye to the kids- it was sad. They are such a sweet bunch of kids- I love them all.
I got Subway for the last time- well for school anyways. I go there all the time. It was a good lunch!
I ate lunch in the room and gave B his present. It was awesome!
This is what he got. He LOVED them and he looked hilarious. It was quite funny. I cried when I told him how much he meant to me and how much I loved working with him- even on the days when I want to do nothing but go home and put on my pajamas and cry. He really has changed my life and I am excited to work with him next year.
We hung out with the Griess Monkeys and had some relay races with all of the third-graders.
We went back into our room and all hung out together and popsicles. The kids watched a movie, played computer, played in free choice, colored and read books. We had lots of laughs and enjoyed the simplicity of no work! We put all of our stuff into tubs so they can clean the room top to bottom.
We sang our goodbye song for the last time. I could hardly sing to my friend because I knew I would cry. He has a rough home life and will have a very boring and sad summer- that is one of the reasons why I cry. He doesn't have anyone to play with or teach him or take him on adventures. It makes me sad. I will be covering him in prayer this summer.
I said goodbye to one of our kids who is moving to Texas- I cried then too. He has autism and is one of the neatest kids. He doesn't talk but he has quite the personality. I am going to miss him so so much!
We said goodbye to the Griess Monkeys and to Mrs.G. I cried again!! It's been such a positive experience being in the classroom and I have no idea what to expect for next year. I am crossing my fingers it's as good as this year. I highly enjoy the kids in his class and gave lots of hugs and high fives. Mrs. G is an incredible woman and teacher and is going to the middle school next year- we became close and I will miss her lots.
I had one more good-bye, and yes I cried. Taryn, who taught preschool is also moving to another school. She was wonderful and made my job lovely. Patty is staying though :D Patty was the associate in the room and she is just great. I will miss these ladies a lot this summer- we have a lot of fun together.
SO, my day rocked. There were lots of tears but they were good tears. I have had such a great year, all those hard days are forgotten and were worth it. The tears were because there is so much love there in those relationships.
Thank you Jesus for the gift of relationships!
SO, now it's summer!!! YEAH!!!
Time for laying out, sleeping in. grilling, lemonade, ice tea, HAWAII, hanging with friends, golfing, WEDDINGS, taking photos, RESPITE, staying up late, driving my new car- Tom and Di bought a Ford Edge and sold us there cutsie Equinox :D- saying bye bye to Chris and Nicole- celebrating our TWO year anniversary-------------Just to name a few :D
Sorry for telling you every detail of my life :D

We decorated the room with signs for Mr. Anthony- he is leaving next year to teach PE in Madrid. We also put balloons and pictures of us gals in his locker. It was great! He is awesome and is going to be missed lots.
We got breakfast pizza-juice-bagels courtesy of Miss Becky and Sarah- Gabby's mom. They are awesome and the food totally hit the spot.
We had a fun assembly and my little preschooler went crazy because of all the music- it was funny. My third-grader cried when they left the gym because he was so sad about having to leave school for the summer. I teared up when I heard he was bawling- he's my buddy.
We played outside all day with the preschoolers and then we walked to the ice cream shoppe! It was so fun! The kids loved it. We got back and gave hugs and said bye to the kids- it was sad. They are such a sweet bunch of kids- I love them all.
I got Subway for the last time- well for school anyways. I go there all the time. It was a good lunch!
I ate lunch in the room and gave B his present. It was awesome!
This is what he got. He LOVED them and he looked hilarious. It was quite funny. I cried when I told him how much he meant to me and how much I loved working with him- even on the days when I want to do nothing but go home and put on my pajamas and cry. He really has changed my life and I am excited to work with him next year.We hung out with the Griess Monkeys and had some relay races with all of the third-graders.
We went back into our room and all hung out together and popsicles. The kids watched a movie, played computer, played in free choice, colored and read books. We had lots of laughs and enjoyed the simplicity of no work! We put all of our stuff into tubs so they can clean the room top to bottom.
We sang our goodbye song for the last time. I could hardly sing to my friend because I knew I would cry. He has a rough home life and will have a very boring and sad summer- that is one of the reasons why I cry. He doesn't have anyone to play with or teach him or take him on adventures. It makes me sad. I will be covering him in prayer this summer.
I said goodbye to one of our kids who is moving to Texas- I cried then too. He has autism and is one of the neatest kids. He doesn't talk but he has quite the personality. I am going to miss him so so much!
We said goodbye to the Griess Monkeys and to Mrs.G. I cried again!! It's been such a positive experience being in the classroom and I have no idea what to expect for next year. I am crossing my fingers it's as good as this year. I highly enjoy the kids in his class and gave lots of hugs and high fives. Mrs. G is an incredible woman and teacher and is going to the middle school next year- we became close and I will miss her lots.
I had one more good-bye, and yes I cried. Taryn, who taught preschool is also moving to another school. She was wonderful and made my job lovely. Patty is staying though :D Patty was the associate in the room and she is just great. I will miss these ladies a lot this summer- we have a lot of fun together.
SO, my day rocked. There were lots of tears but they were good tears. I have had such a great year, all those hard days are forgotten and were worth it. The tears were because there is so much love there in those relationships.
Thank you Jesus for the gift of relationships!
SO, now it's summer!!! YEAH!!!
Time for laying out, sleeping in. grilling, lemonade, ice tea, HAWAII, hanging with friends, golfing, WEDDINGS, taking photos, RESPITE, staying up late, driving my new car- Tom and Di bought a Ford Edge and sold us there cutsie Equinox :D- saying bye bye to Chris and Nicole- celebrating our TWO year anniversary-------------Just to name a few :D
Sorry for telling you every detail of my life :D

4 comments:
WAHOO...happy blog...I'm happy you're a cryer...I'm happy you're my sister...I'm happy we love each other. :)
i love your posts! you make me happy :) and i want your heart for people and kids! hope you have an amazing summer!
I like this post! :).....and thank you for your wonderful comments.
Rachel-
I just love you so much! You have the biggest heart..I wish B was going to be in my class next year just so I can see you every day :)
Hope you are having a wonderful summer. Can we get together for lunch/dinner soon?!
-MISS ROSE
Post a Comment