With my Savior! Brian too, but this post is about Jesus.
I on my way home from hanging out with my friend Gabby yesterday and I thought about my friend (B) that I work with at school. His house was close to where I was and I thought about driving by, hoping he would be outside so I could say hi. I decided not to and thought I could maybe try to see him in a few weeks.
I stopped by Fareway on my way home to grab a few things for dinner. I ran into B's mom and sister. We talked for a while and I told her how I was thinking of B and she said he was there. How great is God?!
He is the creator and king of this world but yet he made it work so I could see B.
I am in love with my Savior who gave me life-freedom-grace and so much more.
What things make yo realize that you are in love?

I on my way home from hanging out with my friend Gabby yesterday and I thought about my friend (B) that I work with at school. His house was close to where I was and I thought about driving by, hoping he would be outside so I could say hi. I decided not to and thought I could maybe try to see him in a few weeks.
I stopped by Fareway on my way home to grab a few things for dinner. I ran into B's mom and sister. We talked for a while and I told her how I was thinking of B and she said he was there. How great is God?!
He is the creator and king of this world but yet he made it work so I could see B.
I am in love with my Savior who gave me life-freedom-grace and so much more.
What things make yo realize that you are in love?

No comments:
Post a Comment