Tuesday, June 23

I did get sick :(

Aloha!

I just wanted to say that I was one of those that got sick. It was Tom and Brian that didn't. I actually got sick twice. Once in the cage and once on the boat. It was awful, but worth it for the experience.

Check out Liz's Blog. For more on the sharks.

I will post more pictures I promise. We are off to Waikiki Beach to meet up with the rest of the family. Everyone but Brian and I went to Pearl Harbor this morning. They left at 7 and I decided to stay back, I still felt sick and my body is just off, so we slept in and now I feel a lot better.

Check back later for more.



3 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Oh, oops...bummer for you! I was all excited, thought you had MADE IT! You're probably jumping out of a plane right now...or at least have the high from doing it! WAHOO!

I've decided, I'm claiming a day when you get back for you to teach me how to take as cool of pictures as I can with my camera, and then to take cool pictures of me and Chris (I guess I already told you that part!) So, get ready, baby! And, we RSVP'd to Katie's wedding (actually, just me), so we can hang out then too. YAY! I still miss you...

Anonymous said...

Hey - too bad but I am glad you are feeling better now. I look forward to those picutres of the house. Love you. Yvonne

STEPHANIE. said...

bummer! Im so sorry, it can not be too fun being away from home and sick. Im glad you are feeling much better, and look forward to seeing lots more exciting pics!....I can't get over how awesome those shark pictures are!...yay for water cameras! :)

Archive

Followers