The bone scan was fun :D
I was surrounded by older people in the waiting room- I always like that.
I will find out results by Tuesday.
A while ago I realized that I am a pretty aggressive driver. I don't really like that I am, but don't think there is anything I can do about it. One of my biggest tick offs is when people are in the right lane, but are going straight. It gets particularly annoying when the left lane is open..... Just something to think about :D
Life is still going great!
It is finally feeling like Spring!
The Masters are on and it makes me want to go play and play like a pro at that.
We get to spend time with fun people this weekend! Sarah Selby- Uncle Mike and Aunt Jan-Matt Yeah for Easter(that will be another post-Easter)
Enjoy some pictures!
I was surrounded by older people in the waiting room- I always like that.
I will find out results by Tuesday.
A while ago I realized that I am a pretty aggressive driver. I don't really like that I am, but don't think there is anything I can do about it. One of my biggest tick offs is when people are in the right lane, but are going straight. It gets particularly annoying when the left lane is open..... Just something to think about :D
Life is still going great!
It is finally feeling like Spring!
The Masters are on and it makes me want to go play and play like a pro at that.
We get to spend time with fun people this weekend! Sarah Selby- Uncle Mike and Aunt Jan-Matt Yeah for Easter(that will be another post-Easter)
Enjoy some pictures!
I decided to just plant chives and parsley this year. I have yet to plant them though- but will take pictures once they are and in the sun!
Menards had these pots for 50cents! So, we are trying out Violas and DragonTraps :D I will show those in the sun when they are planted too.
I told Brian that WE HAVE to have patio furniture this Summer. I wanted to buy the cheapest stuff possible and buy nice stuff on sale at the end of the Summer. So, I went to Menards and got the cheapest............Well the table is a bit umm... lets just say it will blow away no matter how strong the wind is. I will take a picture of our table that we actually keep :D We are going to get one once I am done blogging -which I love and thanks to all of you who read and comment- I LOVE comments!
I am still praying for Stellan! Liz and I took him to see the bunny today... well at least we took his name, he was with us in thoughts! The photographer at the mall took the picture and put it on a CD for free for us- what a sweet thing! They usually charge $25- Thanks for blessing me!
Read Stellan's story and updates
http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

I am happy because tomorrow is Friday! Brian gets the day off- LUCKY! I think he is going to come visit school though :D Horray!
Enjoy and I will post all about Jesus for Easter!
3 comments:
You get to hang out with me too, aren't I fun?? Guess not:(
About the right lane, maybe they are turning at the next street. If only they knew Rachel was behind them, then they would have gotten over. Haha!!
Umm....I don't think I could ever enjoy a job where they make me play with BUGS! :)
I love the Stellan image! :) You'd be proud to know that I continued my reading for much of today again. I'm in March 2009. I want to take some here, I just haven't thought of the perfect place yet!
Post a Comment