First off- it was SO fun to see all your posts for the video! I think I will put some more up in the near future. I may just start doing some photos of me making dinner too- I will NEVER be Ree but I can try. Ree is the Pioneer Woman- you need to meet her-you will fall in love!
I am skydiving June 24! Michael, Tom and myself!! WaHoo!! I can not wait, and no I am not scared and my chute will open :D
I bought a snorkel today. I am so excited for Hawaii to come. Hope you enjoy the funny photo. I put my rash guard on especially for you guys! I was not trying to look seductive or sexy- Just had to clarify because I think I look ridiculous.


I am skydiving June 24! Michael, Tom and myself!! WaHoo!! I can not wait, and no I am not scared and my chute will open :D
I bought a snorkel today. I am so excited for Hawaii to come. Hope you enjoy the funny photo. I put my rash guard on especially for you guys! I was not trying to look seductive or sexy- Just had to clarify because I think I look ridiculous.

2 comments:
ha I love it!..and yes once again jealous, someday I would love to go there...and yes i can teach you some crafts and you can teach me to cook. :)
Yeah, you definitely look ridiculous. :) And I think you won an award for the number of posts with your video! I told you...you'll be famous some day. :)
Post a Comment