www.mylivesignature.com
So, the secret to good grilled cheese sandwiches...
Butter both sides of the bread. One side lighter than the other. Start with the lightly buttered side down- once it's crisp flip it over and put the cheese on. I always use 3 pieces of cheese on each sandwich. 1 1/2 on each piece of bread. So, you have your two pieces of bread with the cheese slowly melting ;D Flip them together and wait for it to become melty goodness of a grilled cheese. I sometimes press it down to make sure that the cheese melts all the way. Add ham and it's even better. If you do that add the ham put the ham on the pan to get that warm and put a few pieces of cheese on that as well. I think I might have to go make one right now!
If you have a grill pan it's extra great- I have one and I love it. It's an All Clad :D I found it at a Goodwill- it had never been used! Guess someone must have gotten it for a gift and didn't realize they could have sold it for $100.
3 comments:
I started a signature trend:)
Good Job!
I want a grilled cheese made for me by you!
I am a signature follower...:)
I have had one of your yummy hot ham and cheese sandwiches, they are great! I was wondering have you get those fun signatures.... they are cool! Happy cooking! Love you!
Post a Comment