As you may know I LOVE storms. When I was younger I was always excited when we were going to have severe weather and got quite sad when it missed us. Crazy I know.
Tonight when it started raining Brian and I stood out on our balcony. I commented that it was kind of boring, it was just a lot of rain, no really neat powerful lightening. God wanted to give me a show and I kind of wondered after I said that what I should expect.
We are standing there talking when all of the sudden lightning stuck somewhere close to us. It was so bright and loud at the same time. I jumped in the air about a foot and screamed so loud, meanwhile Brian darted for the door. We ran inside just laughing and just feel to the floor. It was hilarious. I have never experienced that in my life. It was an awesome attest to the power that our God has.
Praise Him for being mighty and just and loving!
Well now it's hailing so back outside :D
2 comments:
Oh, I love storms too! Such a beautiful (and sometimes scary!) display of God's creation and power. :)
I am also a storm fan. That sounds like it would be a amazing thing to experience. I am glad you guys could share the fun together. God is good and most definitely powerful!
-Mike
Post a Comment