Saturday, June 18

Tree of Life

Hello :)


This song touches my heart and to be honest, the depths of my soul. 


My daddy introduced me to it and I love how God has used it.

             Tree of Life 
                           by: Andrew Calhoun 




Please listen to it and let God speak and work your heart.

For me, it just makes me think of all the people in the world and that every person has a right to know Jesus!

                    It humbles me to the core and I cried yesterday while listening to it in the car. 
                 I thought to my self, how dare you Rachel think that you are better than anyone! 
 Then I felt like I heard these words.....
"do you not know that every person that you have ever seen, heard about on the news, disliked, envied, thought ill of, seen on the side of the road with a sign, every one of these people has a right to come to me!! Humble yourself dear child! I love you, but everyone has a right to the tree of life!! Who will you show that tree to?"


So listen, and then buy it on itunes.

This link should work, otherwise Google it

♥

No comments:

Archive

Followers