Thursday, March 24

Changing

I am changing. 
God is shaping me. 
He is taking me and molding me.
He is making my heart new. 
I've started to have dreams & goals. 
Dreams & goals that reflect His glory. 
A heart for the lost, the poor, the desperate, the weak.

He is doing big things in me.

He took away the lie that had me chained to believing satan and he freed me. 
Now, for what seems like the first time I am free!
Free to be His and His alone. 
Free to be changed.

_______________________________________________________

When I got home from work (it's been really hard lately this week) 
I just started singing (more like belting out)
"I Have Decided To Follow Jesus"

It felt right. 
Although I decided to believe that Jesus was who he says he was years and years ago I don't know if I have ever wholeheartedly said 
"Yes, I will follow you wherever you lead me. 
No strings attached, whatever you want for your glory." 

So, folks I can finally declare without a doubt that I have decided to follow Jesus no matter what it costs me. 

It may cost me my family, my freedoms, my comforts, my money but, I am not turning back this time as I so often have in the past. 

I am for once taking up my cross and letting him control every part of my life and being. 

Please listen to the song  :)
  by Third Day

♥


Please excuse any grammar errors or the lack of flow because of them :) Thanks!



3 comments:

Mom X Dad said...

Giving to receive is how God planned it for us. Doing for others is a sure way to get your mind off of yourself. It was exciting for me when you and Brian showed me the picture of Assou. He is adorable and any help you give him will be so appreciated by him. Keep it up!

Love Dad

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

I don't know how i missed this one, but I LOVE it! I love how you're letting God shape and change your heart, and I love how He's doing it. I can't wait to see how God calls you and Brian to obedience...and where that takes you. I love you sis!

Erika said...

This is beautiful, Rachel....the way that God is shaping and molding you and the way in which you are obeying His guidance!! YOU are awesome...such an amazing woman of God and I can't wait to see what God keeps doing through you and Brian! Much love!!!

Archive

Followers