Saturday, December 4

If I had Twitter....

I will get to the actual poin a second.... read on...




I have a serious post in my head and have for weeks, but just haven't found the right time to sit and write it. (It's about a great man that we lost to a brain tumor before Thanksgiving. A post about him, his family and my parents). Someday soon I will find the quiet place to share my heart. So, I haven't blogged since I have been thinking about that post. So, get ready for a lot of updates (no baby new or anything like that though... sorry folks)






So... let's start with this one.


If I had Twitter, this is what I would have said today
 and I had a lot to say apparently 


*Sometimes I wish life could start at noon- I'm sleepy!

*My friend (the student I work with) is home today. :( I am going to miss him!

*I just realized I put my lunch bag in the closet and my snack bag in fridge... oops!! In the trash goes leftover pizza! Guess I will be leaving for lunch.

*The student that I am working with today just told me he wants his regular teacher back... I thought well buddy, I want my friend back :) She came back and his eyes lit up. I will take this as that he just loves her and that I am not a horrible teacher.

*Was just told (by the same girl who asked me where I got my costume and questioned if I colored my hair with markers or crayons) that I have poka dots on my face. Lovely! Thanks sweetie for boosting my self confidence through the roof :)  I actually adore this girl and think she is hilarious. So.. keep up the comments S, you make me smile!

*Spending time with Caden and Liz! He is walking, dancing and laughing. Oh... I love being an aunt!!

*@Marshalls. I have thee most awkward cart (forgive me that this is totally set up at my house)

~Twit Pic~

      Awkward!!!


I must note that the neglage is for gifts, I would never post what I actually bought.


*@ Chipotle!! I just realized I have eaten Tasty Tacos once and Chipoltle twice in one week! Life is good!

*Going to DMC's Christmas Concert to support my dear friend Sarah. Wish I would have looked to see where the concert was... there are no cars here.

*Liz and Derek save the day! Concert is at a church in DSM.

*Note to self... when driving around a part of town that you  have never been in- when it is dark-and it looks a bit scary- make sure you are not listening to rap music. Thanks radio station for playing Notorious B.I.G when I feel like I was driving through the ghetto...

*I have ADD when it comes to music concerts (during the band  portion) so I was looking through the names of the students. Found Alejandro! Wonder if Christian school kids listen to Lady Gaga?! If so, what in the world did this kid go through when her Alejandro song came out?!

*DMC High School band must be Hawk fans!
                       "Orange Bowl March"

*HS Choir sang "How Can I Keep From Singing" by Taylor Davis. The only person I have heard sing this is my daddy. He would have ♥ ed listening to it!

*The oboe is really pretty, but I can't help but think of Kenny G when I hear it :)

*I adore my husband! He spent the evening with Gage (10 yr. old long life family friend who is like family to us) building a model rocket. They had a blast together!

*Brian just surprised Gage and I with taking us to launch the rocket he got for his birthday! It lights up and is meant for shooting off at night. @the balloon field... hope we don't get arrested!

*Rocket launching is fun! The boys are loving it and Gage is SO smart!




*Home in bed with my man watching Modern Family. Have you watched this show?! I love it love it love it!

*Off to bed at 1:30... hope I can sleep in. Good night world!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I think you should get Twitter then! That would be fun:)

Archive

Followers