Monday, October 11

Wakeboarding

So, I wakeboarded this summer and I LOVED it!

My goal for the summer : Stand-up on the board :)

I succeeded the first day of summer... it was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

My next goal was to jump the wake... I did it a very little little bit and will look pathetic for those that are actually good at this sport.

We had lots of fun taking video while on the boat. So, I put mine all together and added some Justin Bieber and Jayden Smith... is it bad that I totally love this song? Don't hate me.

Laugh all you want :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

I didn't laugh at you, but I did say "Ouch!" Good work:)

Mom X Dad said...

I didn't laugh either,I was impressed with all you learned in just one summer! Way to go!

Archive

Followers