Until I will be....
Enjoying breakfast in this backyard
Being amazed at God's creation but wondering if there are any smaller cliffs that I can jump off of like I did in Hawaii.




Taking Baby Ben through a stroll in the park and telling him about life and what we are seeing.
Cute isn't he?
The park has all sorts of things to show him.


There will hopefully be lots of this.



But instead of Guiness it will be coke because I can not stand beer. I have visions of making friends with old men and dancing to the music I grew up listening too as a kid.
Dinner in a castle.

There is more, but I am so tired and ready for bed. So, that is all for now :)
Here is our itinerary for the week.
July 16 - Amy, Nicole and Chris arrive in Shannon/ Tom and Yvonne fly into Dublin and drive to Shannon and meet the India group at the hostel. All of us stay there for the night.
July 17 - Mike and Lianne and Bri and Rach fly into Dublin and drive to Shannon/ Matt flies into Shannon. We all drive to the house on dingle peninsula.
Jul 18 - hang around the house - go to the beach, etc
Jul 19 Go to Kilarney National Park for the day
Jul 20 - Go to Tralee, and evening folk festival concert
Jul 21 - Go to the cliffs of Mohr
Jul 22 - Go to Dinlge town and possible kayaking
Jul 23 - Free day - to be determined depending on how the week goes
Jul 24 - Leave the house and drive to Shannon - attend Medieval Castle dinner and show
Jul 25 - Chirs, Nicole, Matt and Amy fly home/ Mike, Lianne, Ben, Bri, Rach and Tom and Yvonne drive to Dublin
Jul 26 - Rest of kids fly home
Jul 27 - Tom and Yvonne fly home
Then after we get back everyone moves back to Iowa!! YEAH!!!
Can't wait for our Ireland trip!!!

4 comments:
Ah Rachel I can't believe how excited I am for you guys! I can't wait to see pics and read your posts as you go. or when you return:)
Love you, have a wonderful time!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! So pumped!
This is just soooooo great!!!! I'm so excited for you Farleys.....for the trip together AND that you'll all be close afterwards!!! Yea!!! :)
Post a Comment