Saturday, May 22

Foodgawker

I love food. I love good food. I love pictures of food. I love thinking of new things to do with food. I love thinking about food. I love eating good food. I love food that is bad for me. 
I love saying "yes" to food I should say "no" to.

With that said, and without telling you I have a really hard time with self discipline when it comes to food I am moving on.

 I stumbled upon this website a while ago and I love it.

[Insert Definition Of Foodgawker From Their Website Here]
foodgawker is a gallery where food bloggers can showcase their food and photography skills. It's a place for you to discover new sites, dishes, recipes and ingredients to inspire your own cooking.

Pretty much one of my weaknesses right now. I can sit and just look and look and look. I have never licked my screen, but I definitely get hungry and want to go crazy in the kitchen. 
Enjoy one of my weakness friends. 

May you enjoy good food and be inspired to make things homemade, because there is just something special about making your own stuff. 

Oh, and there is no way that when at Granite City last night I stuffed myself full because the kettle chips that came with my meal were absolutely fabulous.

Please enjoy some photos from foodgawker
You may become hungry or you may think that I need to start eating better :)
Enjoy!!!
**Clicking on the photo will take you to the recipe**

Pastís mousse de coco i xocolataa
PhotobucketVery StrawberryIMG_2263-2Parmesan Roasted PotatoesRecipe of the Day-Baked Eggs in HamRoasted Asparagus RecipeHoney Sesame Chickensemifreddo-txhttp://taylortakesataste.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/sweet_tea001-Edit.jpgStrawberry Lemonade Concentratehttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjNu-AL1j58UojSnciZlOkAkueVSCF-WUcsm7MvG8x1xYf8CXkD-6AnlYy5bTaRaoazCa3dQfgqnsOAO8caOnEK939SxNxXT1R73oQPyYZUPA6vt8Zgxh-LQmT6YfNRS4fpI40yxnHAhkw/s1600/IMG_7606-a.JPGBaked Spaghettihttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgfomv_qhdpGQ0S8AJ1b2DYKYDuTRmkwUJdGSFM8sEaynwx4tA9kBta50zYYKv2VbH6KUp8wrvbK36wbHruM4tTFbBTjGpP1HMauDjcyncB9n8clX2uYQEbRiJF_78Akukv8KFUrgIm7w/s1600/sourdough_cinnamonrolls4t.JPGTender Tasty Teriyaki Chicken KebabWatermelon Rosé SorbetSalted Caramel Bourbon SauceChicken with CapreseOven Baked Potato ChipsSpinach Artichoke DipClassic Grill Cheese SandwichCaramel PopcornChewy Granola BarsGuacamoleSoft PretzelsBaked Tortilla ChipsFried Cheese CurdsSalt Water TaffyBite Size TacosMini Pizza’sFresh and Easy Pico De Gallo RecipeRaspberry Ginger Ice CreamCaramel FrappeHoney Roasted PeanutsStrawberry, Mango & Orange LolliesPeanut Butter CupsOrange Smoothie (Orange Julius)

2 comments:

Liz said...

I saw this yesterday on your blog and looked. YUMMY! I had to stop because it all looked so good and I can't have most of it:( You can cook any of it for me soon though:)

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Rachel, you torment me so! Let's make some fun food when I get home. :)

Archive

Followers