Tuesday, November 10

Happy Birthday Lianne!!

Because it is something to celebrate!!


Plus
Hervey
Allen
Says
The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty.

and

Georges Clemenceau
says

Everything I know I learned after I was thirty.

then you have

Robert Frost
who says

Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.


Lianne turned 30 today.
Lianne is such a blessing in my life!
She is a beautiful, funny, loving, sweet, generous, smart,compassionate,caring,beautiful,helpful, warm woman of the Lord.
I am so very excited that she is caring my nephew too!
The Hebrew meaning of Lianne is: God has answered. I love this because God has answered and has answered my cries for in-laws that I love and Lianne is definitely one of those.

So, in tribute of Lianne's birthday here are some fun photos.


Lianne is.....

A lover of bling

A wonderful golfing buddy
A sport when it comes to canoeing and awfully cute when she does it
A babe
Someone who has a heart for the world
Fun and quite the great dancer
A lovely and virtuous wife
A wonderful sister-in-law
This picture is very very old
A college grad and a guinea pig for Mike's photo work
A lover of zoo's and hippo water fountains

Gorgeous
not afraid of heights and up for any job
this one involved working on a very high building in Chicago


Angelic


very in tune with others





A master at making beautiful music
Even with a crystal glass
This woman has a gorgeous voice and can play the piano forte very well, just like Georgiana Darcy




So with that

Happy Birthday
to you my sweet sister and friend.
I can't wait for many more birthdays to share
You are a joy in my life and I am so glad you are in it

Cheers to




2 comments:

Mike Farley said...

Awesome Job! I like her to.

Lianne said...

Yay for turning 30! :)
Oh, Rach, you're so sweet - thanks for the tribute. Sorry it's taken me so long to express my admiration on your blog! :)
Love you!

Archive

Followers