Tuesday, September 15

A list of what I have been doing

*Played with playdoh

*Cheered on the Hawkeyes

*Organized one of our closets

*Bought potpourri to put my candle vases

*Went on a date with my husband

*Freaked out about going to India

*Gotten really excited about going to Inida

*Watched SNL with Justin Timberlake as the host and laughed a lot

*Loved my job

*Finished a book- that is the next post :)

Enjoy your day




3 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

YAY for freaking out and getting re-excited! And, yay for play-doh! I can't wait to talk with you about little kids when you get here...when are we talking again? I can't remember... :) I LOVE YOU!

Randy & Liz said...

You've been busy! I wish I could have went to a game while I was home, but obviously I was a little busy as it was :)

I can't believe you're leaving for India so soon! I can't wait for all the pictures & updates. You better start packing girly! :)

The Smith's said...

I hope you enjoyed your dinner tonight with Brian and I hope you have a fantastic time in India!And...go HAWKS! :)

Archive

Followers