Saturday, August 29

Worship Music Warms My Heart

We have been having really great worship music at church, which we love, lately. These songs were both new to me and I love them. Our church is only a year old so we don't have a building yet. We meet in the elementary school where I work. It's such an incredible experience to worship where I work and spend lots of my time.

I hope enjoy the music. Both songs are by Hillsong United. It's the same church that does all of the Hillsong music, but it is their youth group. The bold are the links.

From The Inside Out(Everlasting)

A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
my heart and my soul, Lord I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

Your will above all else, my purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
In my heart, in my soul, Lord I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

Chorus 2x
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise
From the inside out Lord, my soul cries out


Point Of Difference

The tide is turning
This is redemptions hour
In the midst of a world lost for love
You are all we have now
The lost returning
Salvation is all around
In the midst of the world broken down
You are all we have now
For You are God and this hope is ours
So Father open the skies
Flood the earth with Your light
This is love
To break the world indifferent

Our hearts are burning
A fire that won't burn out
In the midst of a world that's grown cold
You are all we have now
The earth resounding
The anthem of your reknown
As we lift up our eyes
And look to Your glory

Call us out
Let the world see
You are God
And this hope is ours
So call us out
Let the world see
You are God, as we sing

So Father open the skies
Flood the earth with Your light
This is love
To break the world indifferent
As we lift up our eyes
Fill our hearts with Your fire
In a world of sin
We'll be different, the difference

Our eyes are open
Every chain now broken
In this world
We are different
Let Your love become us
As we live to make You famous
In this world
We are different
So call us out
Let the world see
You are God, as we sing

So call us out
Let the world see
You are God
One and only
In this world
You are all we have now



Psalm 47

Oh, clap your hands, all you peoples! Shout to God with the voice of triumph! For the Lord Most High is awesome; He is a great King over all the earth.

3 comments:

The Chidisters said...

We have been singing "Everlasting" at our church too - I love it! Thanks for sharing both of these!

Mom X Dad said...

Hi Hon, thanks for putting the link. I listened, what neat songs! We love you!

Kelli B said...

I've been enjoying this as well. LOVE Westwind!

Archive

Followers