Friday, July 31

This Morning....

I got to talk to Nicole for almost an hour! It was awesome and lots of fun. It was fun to chat like we normally would. We talked about what we did this week and what were doing this weekend. Saturday morning Nicole is waking up at 6 AM to go on a 4 hour walk (can you handle that?!!) with others to go to a leprosy camp. The people at the camp make these beautiful weaves! They are going shopping for their house to make it cute. So, they are buying rugs, lamps, lanterns and kitchen things to make the house feel more like home.


I long for the day when all of Brian's brothers live in Iowa. Their family is so very dear to my heart and I can not wait for us to all be in close proximity to each other. Because right now Mike & Lianne are in Kentucky-Matt is in Cedar Falls and Chris and Nicole are in Mussorie, India!
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!!

The "to be continued" tribute will be posted soon.
If you don't read Nicole's blog check it out on my blog real on the right. It's so very cool.

3 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

I truly adore you. :)

Pam Schmidt said...

Rachel - hope I'm doing this right but hey here goes - thank you for your birthday wish. I loved the pictures on your site (you and Brian look like you had a great time in HI) and I loved the pictures you took of Chris and Nicole. It was great you and Nicole could spend time on the phone. I'm trying to be more diligent about the blogging stuff. Still stumbling - any idea about how to set up a playlist/music on your blog? Lots of hugs - Pam

STEPHANIE. said...

Thats such a cute picture of the two of you. :)

Archive

Followers