Thursday, June 18

I am.....

Packed and ready!!

Hopefully there will be blog posts daily, I am going to try my best.

Here is our "itinerary"

Monday

Swim With Sharks All are going on the boat - we will see if Liz and Diane get in the cage

Tuesday

Pearl Harbor

Kayak in Kailua

Waikiki Beach

Wednesday

Skydive - Myself, Michael and Tom

Shop There is a Swap Meet until 3 at Aloha Stadium

Thursday

Diamond Head

Snorkel Hanauma Bay

Friday

Golf Tom and Derek

Family Pictures

Saturday-

Leave at 10:30 P.M.



5 comments:

Kelli B said...

Rachel you guys are going to have SO MUCH FUN! Enjoy!!!

STEPHANIE. said...

sounds very adventurous! I am a little jealous..have so much!...and I look forward to seeing some of your amazing pictures. :)

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

I'll miss you. :)

Melissa Peterson said...

Have fun! The SWAP meet is great!

Amy LaVonne said...

I'm SO SO SO excited for you and can't wait to hear about it! Have so much fun and just love every moment. I am so jealous of you (in a good way though). I love you!

Archive

Followers