Wednesday, June 24

15,200 Feet In The Air... And JUMP!!!!

They are backwards but here are the skydiving ones from the air. Check back again for ones taken by the family. This was quite a thrill! We jumped from 15,200 Feet. It was terrifying! I think I want to do it again, but still not sure yet. We fell through clouds and the scenery was gorgeous! When we were in the air they had the door open and all you could see was ocean. It was crazy!!!

Enjoy!














4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are incredible. Whoever did them must be really good. That is awesome Rach! Looks like a blast I am envious! I want to be in Hawaii! At least I get to go to Florida tommorow!
Love you guys!

Randy & Liz said...

Oh my goodness- you are crazy! :) It looks like you guys had a great time and I'm so glad you have some photos from the air! How cool!

Any ideas for tomorrow night? We're in the new house now, but we won't have internet for another week. Give me a call this evening when you aren't too busy and we can finalize everything. Enjoy your day!! :)

STEPHANIE. said...

yay! awesome! Now this is something I would definately would love to do!!!! :) Looks like you guys are having a blast!

Anonymous said...

Wow - you don't looked terrified in the pictures...you look like you are having a blast. Did the terror pass? What did your dad and Michael think of it? I'm impressed. Love you, Yvonne

Archive

Followers