I love to grill, more so I love to make food for Brian to grill- he's a stud! Tonight we made burgers. Bacon Cheeseburgers to be exact, but with a twist. The cheese and bacon is mixed in with the hamburger. So good! They went along great with twice baked potatoes, I have made these three times now! They are from Pioneer Woman and today I just threw the needed stuff in and didn't even measure.
Burgers
1 lb. Hamburger- We use Fareway's Own- 85%
Cheddar Cheese- We buy the block and grade our own-Can use the bag just get the big grade
Bacon- I got the pre-cooked bacon and warmed it in the microwave and cut it up
Seasoning- Lawry's &/or Montreal Steak Seasoning
1 Minced Garlic Clove
Potatoes
Baked Potatoes
Sour Cream
Softened Butter
Bacon
Cheddar Cheese
Lawrys
I don't have pictures, but trust me this meal was awesome. It's the kind where you sit down and go... totally worth it!
Please try :D
Or just invite yourself over for a little lesson and a meal.
I haven't shared about the puffy taco shells either! Soon :D

Burgers
1 lb. Hamburger- We use Fareway's Own- 85%
Cheddar Cheese- We buy the block and grade our own-Can use the bag just get the big grade
Bacon- I got the pre-cooked bacon and warmed it in the microwave and cut it up
Seasoning- Lawry's &/or Montreal Steak Seasoning
1 Minced Garlic Clove
Potatoes
Baked Potatoes
Sour Cream
Softened Butter
Bacon
Cheddar Cheese
Lawrys
I don't have pictures, but trust me this meal was awesome. It's the kind where you sit down and go... totally worth it!
Please try :D
Or just invite yourself over for a little lesson and a meal.
I haven't shared about the puffy taco shells either! Soon :D

4 comments:
Sounds wonderful! You Rock Girl! We'll be over!
Rachel, I like reading your blog! You have such a knack for cooking and give me great ideas :) It was fun seeing you at church Sunday...maybe we can get to know each other more in the near future!
Maybe we should just start coming over every night for dinner....
Your twice baked potatoes made me think of a recipe to share with you. We have been doing blt potatoes. Baked potato topped with shredded lettuce(i know it sounds weird, but is good) tomatoes, and crumbled bacon. Topped with ranch dressing(homemade of course - made with Kraft mayo and 2% milk). They are awesome and the kids eat them like crazy. Good to try on a busy night. Hope you like them.
Post a Comment