Wednesday, May 27

For Chris and Nicole

Although it was very sad making these prayer cards for Chris and Nicole I am so very excited for their adventure! For those of you that don't know Chris and Nicole are moving to India on July 15. Chris is going to be doing computer stuff and Nicole teaching 1-5 Music and Middle School Choir. They are so dear to my heart and I am crying right now thinking of saying bye to them, it doesn't help that I am listening to Baba Listen Here.
Nicole's kids sang it in their variety show and it's just a gorgeous song and I guess helps me get even more emotional. I know they will have an incredible time and I am so excited for their adventure. This has been a dream of Nicole's forever, not exactly India, but to live in another country.  So here you are you two. Let me know what you think and if you like them and if so which one. It's easy to change things too. Click on them to see them bigger and in focus. Love to all! 

Oh yes and they are flying home for Christmas :D :D :D :D :D







4 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

I LOVE them, and I LOVE you. I felt so touched by your tears this weekend too...I didn't feel like I really got to tell you. You are SO dear to me, and I feel very loved by this post and these cards. :) I think I like #2...they're all BEAUTIFUL! And that is a really fun picture!

Amy LaVonne said...

They are so beautiful Rachel! I love them! You are so creative and I love it! I'm so glad that we have gotten to hang out together so much lately. I'm really excited to get to know you more. I love you!

Chris Farley said...

Hey, what's your new address?

STEPHANIE. said...

These are great!...wow, i is crazy to think they will be so far away!..but living it up! I will be praying lots!

Archive

Followers