* Didn't want to get out of bed.
* Was really happy for my pink rain boots- I love them.
* Got $12 for tying for second place in my bracket.
* Played with PlayDoh.
* Got sad because one of our students is moving next year.
* Almost left Subway without my sandwich.
* Held a crayfish, and got pinched.
* Got a CT Scan and got an IV too.
* The contrast in the IV for my scan made me feel like I peed my pants- it was funny- I laughed.
* I went to three different stores to try to find good discounted Easter candy- I failed.
* Planned some of our trip to Hawaii.
* Planned on making puffy shells for tacos- but ended up making nachos- they were good- see :D
* Was really happy for my pink rain boots- I love them.
* Got $12 for tying for second place in my bracket.
* Played with PlayDoh.
* Got sad because one of our students is moving next year.
* Almost left Subway without my sandwich.
* Held a crayfish, and got pinched.
* Got a CT Scan and got an IV too.
* The contrast in the IV for my scan made me feel like I peed my pants- it was funny- I laughed.
* I went to three different stores to try to find good discounted Easter candy- I failed.
* Planned some of our trip to Hawaii.
* Planned on making puffy shells for tacos- but ended up making nachos- they were good- see :D

3 comments:
What a fun, packed, busy, exciting day! I like your comment about the peeing the pants feeling...I'm almost used to it now! I'll call you tomorrow night, I miss you!
Today you didn't see your sister:( The Easter Bunny might just have to stop by tomorrow!
wow, sounds like a busy day!...glad the bone scan went well.
Post a Comment