I have to admit I am not an "Earthy" gal. I am by no means against earthy gals or guys- I know I have some that read my blog and I adore them :D I just can't do it.
I don't think I will ever eat organic food- unless it takes over. I say this because it's $$$. Specifically organic milk especially after hearing Nicole's reaction.
I hardly ever have my own grocery bags in my car. I usually set them out by the door and Brian puts them away :D I love those and hate the fact I don't use them. So, in honor of Earth Day I am putting them in my car today!.
I do have herbs and a tomato plant in pots on our patio :D
We finally have a recycle bin and I actually really love it. We always had to throw stuff away before and now it's fun to just throw it in to recycle. I try to throw just about everything in there. It's kind of fun :D
I have really been looking forward to Earth Day this year because of the new movie Earth!
It's a Disney movie and looks like it will be gorgeous.
See More Here!
I am off to work. I just really felt like blogging and figured this would due.
Love and blessings!
Oh and I am so grateful for sunshine-thank you Jesus!!
Also, I am super thankful for Jesus and that we will not be on this fading Earth forever!
I don't think I will ever eat organic food- unless it takes over. I say this because it's $$$. Specifically organic milk especially after hearing Nicole's reaction.
I hardly ever have my own grocery bags in my car. I usually set them out by the door and Brian puts them away :D I love those and hate the fact I don't use them. So, in honor of Earth Day I am putting them in my car today!.
I do have herbs and a tomato plant in pots on our patio :D
We finally have a recycle bin and I actually really love it. We always had to throw stuff away before and now it's fun to just throw it in to recycle. I try to throw just about everything in there. It's kind of fun :D
I have really been looking forward to Earth Day this year because of the new movie Earth!
It's a Disney movie and looks like it will be gorgeous.
See More Here!
I am off to work. I just really felt like blogging and figured this would due.
Love and blessings!
Oh and I am so grateful for sunshine-thank you Jesus!!
Also, I am super thankful for Jesus and that we will not be on this fading Earth forever!

2 comments:
I watched the trailer for this movie and it looks like several scenes out of the Planet Earth series (which is fabulous if you haven't seen it.) It looks like they just condensed it all down to one movie instead of 8 DVDs. Looks awesome - I love watching that sort of thing! Happy Earth Day!
aweosme. i watched the trailor, it looks so good!...I will probably have to wait until it comes out on video though.:)
Post a Comment