I went back to the doctor on Monday because the pain in my chest is still just awful.
I am to the point where many times during the day I just want to cry.
So, the doctor said that my lungs have cleared up for the most part.
Since there is still a lot of pain, right at the bottom of my sternum, she thinks the problem is there rather than my lungs. I am having a bone scan Wednesday.
I am hoping to figure something out and some relief from this awful pain.
I also got some pain killers, Tramadol, which is helping for now.
I will share the news once I have it.
I'm not nervous but I did smirk when I googled bone scan (to know what the heck I had to do) and the word cancer cancer cancer came up :D
I am not worried I promise.
But... if in this crazy world my sternum is hurting because cancer
Would you shave your head with me?! :D
I am to the point where many times during the day I just want to cry.
So, the doctor said that my lungs have cleared up for the most part.
Since there is still a lot of pain, right at the bottom of my sternum, she thinks the problem is there rather than my lungs. I am having a bone scan Wednesday.
I am hoping to figure something out and some relief from this awful pain.
I also got some pain killers, Tramadol, which is helping for now.
I will share the news once I have it.
I'm not nervous but I did smirk when I googled bone scan (to know what the heck I had to do) and the word cancer cancer cancer came up :D
I am not worried I promise.
But... if in this crazy world my sternum is hurting because cancer
Would you shave your head with me?! :D

4 comments:
In a second. :)
We could start a new trend!!!
oh wow, I hope everything turns out ok, be sure to keep us posted..ill be in prayer.
i had a bone scan when they thought i broke my foot, no need to worry about cancer! hope that it turned out okay!
Post a Comment