Monday, January 12

Turning 25- Halfway to 50- 1/4 of a Century

I have realized that no matter what someone is always going to be older than us, that is unless we live to be thee oldest person ever and not quite sure that is going to happen. Knock on Wood :D

So upon turning 25, I can say that I feel old, but know that someone will say- oh 25 isn't old, wait until you turn 40.

With that said :D

I feel old!
Ok not old, but definitely closer to 30.

Here are a few things I find funny about being 25.

Age brackets are generally 18-24 and then 25-30some. So, now I am going to being the oldest on the list to the youngest- tragic I know.
Within the past week I have received two separate free address labels. Now, when I was living at home my parents got these all the time and I could only think - you mush just have to be old to get these... and now I have them.. and one of them has birds and butterflies on them.


Although I find all of this amusing- I actually feel great turning 25.
I have a wonderful husband whom I am head over heals in love with.
I have a great job in which I love more than I ever thought I would. Also a job that I get to take birthday treats to my friends ages 3-41 :D
We feel settled in to our new place and feel a lot more established.
We are about to buy a car with cash!
Were thinking of having a baby... oh wait that's not one- check back at another birthday.

All in all, I am happy about being 25.

Brian and I are taking a trip to Chicago for the fun of it this weekend and we are so excited.
Check back for a trip post!


1 comment:

Mom X Dad said...

I love your writing! You have a style that is just you, which is amazing, and then a little bit of your dad comes out and a little bit of me, mom. You make me smile!

Archive

Followers