Well the daycare only lasted a few days. I didn't blog about it, but should have. I could just tell that I was going to no enjoy working there, or for the directors. So, rather than being miserable and coming home stress, we decided it would be best to leave right away.
SO... the past month I have had the joy of looking for a job that I could love and being a housewife. It's been such a wonderful blessing. Sleeping in, making fun dinners, hanging out with Liz and helping my parents with projects around their house.
Next week I start my new job as a One on One Special Ed. Associate at an elementary school in Waukee. I am so very excited! I really miss being around kids and in the school system. I am so blessed by the Lord with this position. It seems perfect for me at this stage in life. He is so faithful!
I will do my best to post more after I start.
2 comments:
I think it was a good decision to end it quickly if it wasn't a good fit...and it looks like God had something better for you!! Yeah for working with kids...they need people like us in their lives!
yeah, I am glad that you are going to be doing something you enjoy. Life is too short to have little jobs that make you miserable...I had 4 jobs the first year I graduated(kinda sad), but its a journey finding the right fit....I really think you should be doing your photography more, those portraits are beautiful! What kind of camera are you using?Do you have a flickr account or anything?
Post a Comment