Thank you to all of you who helped me pick out my pictures for the fair! I got two accepted to put on display. There was an awards ceremony last night and it was so thrilling and rewarding to see them on display.
Another wonderful blessing was that I received an award for my wrestling picture. I got second place! It was such an honor and so exciting. There were 95 people that entered and the 30 some they have on display are pretty impressive. I feel so blessed to have gotten an award. 
If you are at the fair this year they are in the Cultural Center. The wrestling one is displayed on one of the grey pillars they have and is actually right when you walk in from outside.
So, thank you to those who helped me! I am going to try and make it a goal of mine to always enter. It has always been a dream of mine to have photos of mine displayed, let alone place. God is good!
2 comments:
Congrats on getting second place, Rachel!!! That's awesome!!! I wish I could have seen your pics displayed but we didn't make it to the fair this year...maybe next year :) So exciting...congrats again :)
Wooo! Congrats, Rachel! You are so talented!!
Post a Comment