Tuesday, June 3

For all those that have blogs....

A grand new found discovery of mine was that you can remove the thing that makes you verify the letters before you comment. It is under settings and then comments. Just something I hatted that people had to do for my blog and find somewhat of an annoyance when I have to do it to others. That is generally because I will write the wrong thing, and then my post is gone, and I get sad. 

So, if you chose to remove it rock on. If you want it to stay,  I will still read your blog and comment and not love you any less. I will just be sad that when I post something good and it goes away :D 

2 comments:

Erika said...

Love, love, love your new blog layout!!! :) Sooooo cute!

Samantha said...

Love the way the blog looks!! Glad you could figure out how to get the music playlist up!!! LOVE YOU!! SEE YOU SOON!!

Archive

Followers